Study where and when you want! In education.
WIFI Bulgaria is pleased to provide you with an MBA Business Management Program at FH Burgenland University of Applied Sciences Austria for the first time in Bulgaria.
The MBA Business Management is aimed at employees with first leadership experience, who want to take on holistic management functions in companies or as entrepreneurs. Therefore, the contentof the course comprehensively covers the economic areas of knowledge, and helps the particpants to recognize, in particular, the relationships and dependencies on areas of knowledge, and to use them for solvig challenging management tasks.
- Internationally recognized domestic or foreign academic degree (at least bachelor level) or
- Another equivalent qualification to be evaluated by the Course Director on the basis of:
-a high school diploma (equivalent) and a minimum of five years of relevant professional experience or
- completion of studies course(courses at university or university of applied sciences level and other equal courses) of at least 60 ECTS credits and a minimum of three years or relevant professional experience or
-the completion of standardized written entrance exam and a minimum age of 21.
*evaluation based on the descriptors defining level 6 in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
- Study at the number 1:eLearning award winner in 2015 and 2016
- Learning from people with practical experience and for use in real-life situations
- Top success rate
- Choose either an online or blended learning course
- Practically oriented program
- Ability to learn anywhere, anytime
- Access to all necessary materials, textbooks and books Ebooks, OnlineCampus
- Online lectures
- Free access to the library at FH Burgenland
- Technical Support
- Ability to repeat an exam
- No additional fees for a longer training period (maximum 36 months)
The program is available in: English and German
Tuition fee: EUR 9.900- Blended-Learning
EUR 8.900- Online
For more information: MBA Business Manamegent FH Burgenland
Contact with us for more Information!
Representative office WIFI Bulgaria
Maria Pishtalova firstname.lastname@example.org